- Winchester High School Athletic Trainer.
- Associates in American Sign Language Interpreting,
- Bachelors in Health Sciences from James Madison University
- Masters in Athletic Training from Merrimack College.
- Gained clinical experience through working in a physical therapy clinic for 5 years as well as Athletic Training internship experience at James Madison University, Gallaudet University for the Deaf, Reading High School and the Pingree School.
- Collegiate two time All American in track and field and is fluent in American Sign Language.
- In her free time, she volunteers as medical staff for United States Figure Skating competitions and is an active runner.
Contact Katie @ email@example.com