Treatment sessions will generally last one hour. Your physical therapist may use manual therapy techniques, joint and soft tissue mobilization, exercises, modalities (such as laser, ultrasound, or electrical stimulation), hot/cold therapy, and patient education.
During your treatment course, your physical therapist will prescribe a home exercise program to be done on your own. This is an important part of your treatment plan because only two to three hours in physical therapy each week is not enough time to improve your function.
If you are more than ten minutes late, we will have to reschedule your appointment. We will make every effort to respect your time, and expect that you will respect our time as well as other patient’s time.
We require 24 hour notice if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment. This allows us to offer your appointment time to another patient. Anything less than 24 hours will result in a $50.00 charge that is not covered by your insurance.
There will be a $50.00 charge if you do not come to a scheduled appointment without calling in advance to cancel. This payment will be due at your next visit. If you are Worker’s Compensation, we must notify your case manager of no showings.
We will do everything we can to ensure a fast recovery. Thank you for choosing Boston Pt & Wellness.
- Medical Library - get information on the conditions we treat and how we treat them.
- Patient Forms - save time on your first visit by downloading and completing the patient forms before you go in for your appointment.
- Insurance - get information on the insurance carriers with which we work.
- Testimonials - read the nice things people have to say about us.
- Links - outside resources with information on physical therapy and other health related topics.
- FAQ - answers to commonly asked questions on what to expect when you come in for your first visit.
- Pay Now - Make A Payment Online