With a degree in Nutrition and Food Sciences obtained at The University of Vermont, Caroline's goal is to teach and give clients the tools necessary to build a healthy lifestyle in this chaotic world. Having been a Division I student athlete, she understands the importance of maintaining a healthy and balanced life. Caroline has collected bits and pieces of information from her college courses, as well as mentors in her life to build her knowledge base. Her struggle with weight as an adolescent motivated Caroline to pursue a career in the wellness field. Recognizing that the physical, mental, and social aspects of life are all tied together is the key to fulfilling life. Caroline will demonstrate the significance food plays in life and help to provide a tailored plan for each client. Not only will she provide clients with a basic understanding of the triad of life, she will also teach them new skills and methods in order to achieve the most success for a happy and healthy lifestyle. Contact Caroline @ email@example.com
- Graduate of Quinnipiac University earning a Bachelor of Health Science, and a Master of Physical Therapy
- Board certified as an Athletic Trainer
- certified by The National Academy of Sports Medicine as a Performance Enhancement Specialist
- recognized by The Titleist Performance Institute as a Certified Golf Fitness Instructor and Level 3 Medical Professional
- 20 years of experience, David is an area leader in the field of sports medicine, orthopedics, and return to sport rehabilitation.
- Proud husband and father of 3 amazing children Bayley, Kaliway, and Kody
"I believe that the current medical model we live with is highly flawed when it comes to pain…we need to seek out healthcare practitioners that listen, inspire, and promote self-empowerment and movement…and not dependencies on medication and unnecessary biomedical diagnostics."
Contact David @ firstname.lastname@example.org