Post-therapy Bridge Program
Return to Fitness and Performance
Our Post-Physical Therapy "Bridge" Program is for current Boston Physical Therapy & Wellness patients who have recently been discharged from formal physical therapy at our clinic. This program will help you transition directly from physical therapy treatment back into fitness and performance, while preventing against future injury and making positive progress in your health each step of the way.
- Master basic exercises specific to your training needs
- Build full-body strength, resilience, and durability
- Increase endurance, stamina, and conditioning levels
- Enhance mobility, flexibility, and movement quality
- Strength & Conditioning Training Sessions - 6 Total
- Duration of Each Session - 60 Minutes
- Complete Payment Due Upfront - $240
- Personal Hands-On Coaching
- Goal Check-Ins and Constant Feedback
- Semi-Private Training Setting (2:1 Client-to-Coach Ratio)
How to Get Started:
Please speak with one of our Physical Therapists to get started!