Nutrition & Wellness Coaching
In today's busy world most people live to eat, but with our Nutritional Education Program we'll teach you how to eat to live.
Here at Boston Physical Therapy & Wellness, we offer individualized programs as well as group classes.
Individual programs are specifically tailored to each client and include the following:
- Assessment of current diet
- Expectations and goals
- Incremental modifications
- Online apps and tools to stay "connected" to your program
Group classes are also available to educate the public and interested clients on nutrition. The following is a brief list of the topics which will be discussed:
- "How to Navigate a Grocery Store"
- "Fad Diets - Why They Don't Work"
- "Why the Cavemen Had it All"
- "What is Organic? Is it Really Necessary?
- "How to Plan and Prepare for Success"
Many more classes are available to meet the specific needs of our clients! Just call and let us know what you're interested in learning more about and we'll design it to meet your needs!
Help us educate you on material that will excited and engage YOU by taking this quick survey. We look forward to working with you!
For more information on Nutrition Counseling and Education, please email or call Caroline at Boston Physical Therapy & Wellness.